LEARN HOW TO TAKE YOUR ELECTRONIC MUSIC PROJECT FROM HOBBY TO FULL TIME CAREER
Henry Fong is offering a limited number of spots to artists, DJs, and producers that want to work 1-on-1 with him and take their music careers to the next level in his Artist Mentoring ProgramBOOK A FREE 1:1 CALL WITH HENRY
THE 3 MONTH ARTIST MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
This customized 1:1 program taught by Henry Fong will give you the tools and strategy to put you on the path to become a full-time artist. Many other schools and programs out there can cost more than $7,000 and youtube tutorials and courses are limited in teaching what it takes to truly become a world touring DJ.
WHAT I TEACH
- Learn to how to produce big dance songs that get played more by top DJs and get streamed more
- Create your own unique sound and style that sticks out from the competition
- Establish a powerful artist brand that builds a fan base
- Level up your social media strategy and content, increase your views and followers, and learn the way that the pros promote their music
- Navigate the music business and learn how the dance music industry works from an insider
After the 3 Month Artist Mentorship Program, you’ll leave with a clear vision and knowledge of how to grow and take your artist project to the next level.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE PROGRAM
Every artist project is unique. Get 1:1 support from someone who knows what it’s like to launch a successful DJ touring business. During this program you will get:
- Weekly 1 on 1 private video sessions scheduled by you
- A custom built curriculum
- 24/7 email access to Henry
- Unlimited demo feedback
- Monthly video course trainings
- Access to the exclusive producer community chat
- Access to Henry's personal sample library
MEET YOUR MENTOR HENRY FONG
Hi, I'm Henry! I've been a full time electronic dance music DJ/producer for almost 15 years now. I have had the blessing of touring and traveling around the world playing some of the biggest clubs and festivals. I've worked and collaborated with some of the biggest DJs on the planet. Some of my standout performances include music festivals such as EDC Vegas, Ultra Music Festival, Tomorrow World, S2O Festival, and Hard Summer. This year I also crossed over 1.5 billion streams across music platforms too. I have also released on record labels like Spinnin Records, Ultra, Dim Mak, Owsla, Mad Decent, Revealed, Thrive, Confession, STMPD, Sony, Universal, and more.
In addition to my touring DJ career, I run an online education business focused on empowering aspiring electronic music artists. I offer guidance on launching and developing artist projects, equipping artists with the tools and knowledge needed to excel in this competitive field.